La Sportiva Akasha is a mountain running endurance shoe with great shock absorption, designed for long distance trails, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for use on long training session. The Cushion Platform footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race. The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTion provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker solution to promote the natural movement external heel internal toe of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
La Sportiva Akasha Running Shoe Features:
- Trail Rocker Outsole Technology promotes a rolling heel-to-toe motion for smooth performance on the trail
- STB Technology for amazing support and unencumbered underfoot flex
- ProTechTion HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexible protection
- Weight per shoe: 330g
- Last: Tempo
- Fit: Wide
- Upper: AirMesh / PU leather / ProTechTion reinforcements / Rubber toe cap
- Lining: AirMesh (heel only)
- Midsole: Dual-injection shock absorbing MEMlex EVA / Cushion Platform
- Sole: FriXion© XT / Trail Rocker? with Impact Brake System?
- Drop: 6mm
- Stack: Heel - 26mm / Toe - 20mm