La Sportiva Miura Lace-up Climbing Shoes
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
If you want a technical and powerful climbing shoe, the La Sportiva Miura Lace-up is for you. When charging on even the smallest edge, the Miura's won't disappoint you. They are design to keep the front foot snug to your toes so you don't lose sensitivity when it is most needed. And the speed lacing system let you adjust the fit of the shoe to your prefered tension, depending whether you are working a steep overhang or are going for a technical slab. Also available with hook and loop closure.
La Sportiva Miura Lace-Up Features:
- High Tensioned Slingshot Rand: Prevent stretching and drives the foot forward for a powerful forefoot fit.
- Powerhinge on the sole: When the toe of the shoe is weighted on an edge the weight of the climber stretches from the heel forward.
- Vented and padded tongue.
- Sticky durable Vibram® XSV rubber
- Eight panel construction Dentex lined upper for a channeling stretch to enhance edging power.
How to shop for Climbing Shoes