La Sportiva TX3 Women's Approach Shoe
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With the La Sportiva TX3 Women's Approach Shoe, every detail has been studied to guarantee lightweight, grip, comfort, and protection in the approach phase. It also favors a more technical use right up to the base of the wall. Because of the inner support system and the fabric uppers with no inserts, TX3 is a sturdy, “built to last” model. High abrasion resistance is guaranteed, thanks to the Pu TechLite all-around rand and the Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear. Additionally, the Impact Brake System is conceived for climbing routes and technical return trails. Derived from the Mythos climbing model, the lacing system of the TX3 allows regulation of tension and internal volumes adjustment in one simple move. Traverse X is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, rapidity and safety.
La Sportiva TX3 Women's Approach Shoe Features:
- Essential design thanks to the fabric uppers with no added inserts
- A sturdy “built to last” shoe with an internal, thermo adhesive support structure and an external mesh fabric.
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability in traverse and providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- The PU TechLite rand and rubber toe protection provide high abrasion resistance and reduced weights
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with Impact Brake System at the back of the boot.
- Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip.
- Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails.
- Upper: Breathable fabric + 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection.
- Lining: Non-slip Mesh.
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA.
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach.
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe.
- Patent: Mythos lacing system.
- Weight: 300 g (half pair, size 38).