La Sportiva Skwama Climbing Shoe - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The comfort of a slipper coupled with the snug fit of a hook and loop closure, the LA Sportiva Skwama promises precision and performance. Stand-out features like the P3® rand design to minimize stretch, S-Heel™ construction for secure heel hooks and extra rubber over the top forefoot for toe hooks and scumming make this elite-level shoe built to deliver exacting control on the most technical routes and boulder problems.
La Sportiva Skwama Features:
- The new construction concept combines the advantages of a tight-fitting slipper with the precision and volume regulation of a Velcro lacing system shoe
- Maximum sensibility and precision including torsion stability: the shoe follows the movements of the foot eliminating empty volumes and rigid areas.
- Innovative patent S-Heel™ heel: allows perfect stability in torsion enhancing performance and flexibility for heel blocks.
- Innovative sole construction in two parts, created to enhance longitudinal flexibility it allows the shoe to maintain a perfect stability in torsion enhancing the performance and the adaptability for heel.
- Innovative construction of the sole in two parts, designed to enhance the longitudinal flex and to encourage the “spread“ of climbing shoes.
- WEIGHT: 210g
- LAST: PD 75
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip lasted
- UPPER: Leather / Microfiber / Rubber toe cap
- LINING: Unlined
- MIDSOLE: 0.8mm LaspoFlex with P3®
- SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
How to shop for Climbing Shoes