With a mesh-constructed upper, La Sportiva TX3 approach shoe is designed for breathability and comfort over rough terrain. The “climbing zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoes Features:
- Essential design thanks to the fabric uppers with no added inserts
- A sturdy “built to last” boot with an internal, thermo adhesive support structure and an external mesh fabric.
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability in traverse and providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- The PU TechLite rand and rubber toe protection provide high abrasion resistance and reduced weights
- Uber-sticky Vibram MegaGrip Sole with Impact Brake System at the back of the boot. Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip. Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails.
- WEIGHT: 360g
- LAST: Traverse
- CONSTRUCTION: Strobel lasted
- UPPER: PolyMesh / 1.5mm PU TechLite rand / Vibram® rubber toe rand
- LINING: Non-slip mesh
- MIDSOLE: Traverse injection MEMlex / STB™ Control System
- SOLE: Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse with Impact Brake System™