La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoe - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The lightest shoe in the Traverse X approach series, La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoes are dedicated to the climbing community, meets the requirements of grip, protectio, and lightweight, essential for technical approach routes. Designed for multi-pitch routes and for attaching to the harness, thanks to the C2 Combo Cord ™, that allows to hook the shoes to the harness quickly and compactly.
Every detail is designed to guarantee lightweight, grip, comfort, and protection during the approach phase and to allow the shoe to be used on more technical terrain in the mountains, right to the base of the wall. The boot has essential design uppers with no stitching in elasticated knit fabric, high abrasion resistance, and reduced weight thanks to the all-round protective coating, Vibram MegaGrip sole conceived for climbing and return routes on technical terrain, the lacing system derived from Mythos climbing model regulates tension and inner volumes in one simple move. All features that combine the comfort of a trail running shoe to the technical characteristics of a climbing shoe. Traverse X is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains quickly and safety.
La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoes Features:
- One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
- Extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2™ ComboCord around the heel
- Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ rubber outsole
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity
- WEIGHT: 560 g (size 42)
- LAST: Traverse
- CONSTRUCTION: Strobel lasted
- UPPER: Zone knit polyester mesh / Liquid rubber rands / PU TechLite toe rand
- LINING: Non-slip mesh
- MIDSOLE: Traverse lite injection MEMlex / C2™ ComboCord
- SOLE: Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse-Lite