With the Mammut 9.5 Crag We Care Classic Rope for sports and classic climbing, Mammut aims at reducing the environmental footprint of its rope production. The sheath of the single rope is made from residual yarn leftover from changes between different colors. Previously disposed of, this yarn is a high-quality, brand-new raw material. All 9.5 Crag We Care Classic single ropes therefore fully comply with Mammut's high-quality standards. They are perfect examples of responsible use of resources and each rope is also a one-off, featuring its own individual pattern.
Mammut 9.5 Crag We Care Classic Features:
- Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- Sheath made of 100% residual yarn
- Weight: 59 g/m
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Stretch on first fall: 33%
- Sheath proportion: 40
- UIAA dry test: 46
- Static elongation single rope: 8%
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg): 6-7
- Impact force: 8.8 kN