Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High Boot - Unisex
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High Boot now features a removable inner boot insulated with Thinsulate Ultra and patented double insulated carbon insole. These boots will keep your feet warm at any temperature (up to -35°C) while providing maximum rigidity. The chimney type ventilation makes this boot entirely waterproof and ensures maximal moisture evacuation for added comfort in wet condition. Secure fit and movement reduction are made possible by the Boa® closure system, the Power Strap lacing and a doubled heel strap to help reduce blistering.
Mammut Nordwand 2.1 High Boot Features:
- Separate shoe liner
- Chimney Ventilation: Active flue venting thanks to spacer fabric, which reduces moisture formation and improves insulation.
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Boa® Closure System: Patented Boa® closure system allows fast and secure tightening. The system can be adapted to any situation and can be operated while wearing gloves.
- Speed Lace System: Efficient, precise speed lace system. Elastic loops hold laces in lace zone
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- Waterproof zipper
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- Raised rubber rand
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Lace system: Boa® Closure System
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334): -35 °C
- Crampon-compatible: Fully crampon-compatible
- Material: Synthetic leather | textile
- Soles: vibram® Teton | Poro wedge | Insulated carbon insole
- Lining: Thinsulate™ 200B | Waterproof warm lining 100% PES