If you love a mix of relaxed ascents and exciting descents, the athletic and versatile Mammut Tatramar Softshell pants are the perfect companion for your tours. They have all the features important for touring pants such as an adjustable waist, ventilation, crampon protection, gaiters, practical pockets and much more. The membrane and the slightly brushed inner material not only make the pants 100% windproof, but they are also perfect for colder touring days or for those ski tourers, who are sensitive to the cold.
Mammut Tatramar Softshell Pants Features:
- Weight: 570 g
- Cut: Regular Fit
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
- Raised rear waistband
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- Adjustable leg width thanks to zipper and snap button
- Elastic, robust and water-repellent softshell material with membrane
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.