The innovative Marker Kingpin 10 binding has earned its stripes as the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. With DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin. Apart from these benefits this binding offers tremendous walking and step-in comfort with individually adjustable stop points, wide drill pattern, 6-pack Power Springs on front and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer and climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
Marker Kingpin Binding Features:
- The revolutionary KINGPIN heel construction offers ideal power transmission: the XXL Power Transmitter is designed with wide contact points to hold the heel of the boot broadly along the outer edge.
- The Six Pack Power Spring, produced from high-quality steel, delivers increased energy absorption when compared with traditional four-spring PinTech toe pieces.
- KINGPIN offers three climbing positions (0°, 7°, and 13° at a sole length of 310 mm), thanks to two integrated climbing aids. These helpful tools are easy to fold in and out using the tip of a ski pole. They are positioned in the center of the heel piece for easy access.
- The KINGPIN Binding is available with two different brakes: one for skis 75-100 mm in width and one for skis 100-125 mm in width.
- For extra challenging climbing situations involving ice or crusty snow, crampons can be conveniently mounted on the toe pieces of the KINGPIN.
- Good for: Touring and Ski Mountaineering.
- 650 g w/o brake
- 750 g w/ brake
- Din/ISO Range: 5.0 - 10.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30 - 105 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 21 mm
- Toe System: Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-in Heel: Kingpin Heel