Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice
|Availability:||In stock (14)|
Preparing dinner is probably the last thing you want to do after a long, hard day. Heck, you probably don't even have the patience to wait for your favorite restaurant to deliver a hot meal to your doorstep. That's where Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork comes into play. Pork, rice, and onions blend beautifully in a savory pineapple sauce that anyone is guaranteed to love - all included in an easy-to-cook package that's even faster than takeout. With Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice, you can enjoy your favorite takeout dish at any time. Just add boiling water, wait a few minutes and you'll have a delicious meal to enjoy even when the delivery drivers can't get to where you are.
Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork Features:
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 290 calories per serving
- 12+ year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, soy, anchovy, wheat and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Cooked pork, pineapple in light syrup (sugar and citric acid), green peppers, vinegar, onions, red peppers, brown sugar, sugar, modified cornstarch, salt, chicken base (chicken including natural chicken juices, chicken fat, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn gluten, dried whey, onion powder and natural flavorings, autolyzed yeast extract, turmeric), Worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor), soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt), corn oil, sesame/soybean oil, seasoning (yeast extract, safflower oil, natural flavor), garlic powder, spice, and spice extract.
- Rice: precooked rice.
- Allergens: milk, soy, anchovy, wheat and sulfites.