The Mammut Nordwand Knit High GTX® are made to conquer alpine terrain. Fully crampon-compatible boot with a knitted shaft. This technical alpine boot is the result of three years of development of materials, performance and technology. An elasticated 3D knitted upper prevents pressure points by eliminating seams. Contact Control for a more sure-footed step. Basefit prevents unpleasant blistering. The Nordwand Knit High GTX®, for every alpine challenge.
Mammut Nordwand Knit Hight GTX Featutres:
- Last index: mountaineeringTech
- Flex index: B3
- Lace system: 2 Zone
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334): -30 °C
- Crampon-compatible: Fully crampon-compatible
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Contact Control
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- Stretch-fit construction
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Alumina Insulation Insole
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- 3D Heel Foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Easy resoling
- GORE-TEX® Duratherm Insulated Comfort Footwear
- 3D Knitted|Microfiber Racing
- Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970|Light PU wedge|Insulated carbon insole