The Mammut Nordwand Knit High GTX boot for women takes all kinds of alpine terrain in its stride. This first fully crampon-compatible shoe with a knitted shaft is the result of three years of development work, expressed in material, performance and technology. The Nordwand Knit High GTX conquers demanding technical terrain thanks to an elasticated 3D knitted upper with a seamless design that avoids pressure points. Its benefits also include a lighter weight. Contact Control ensures an optimum sure-footed step and makes the Nordwand Knit High GTX a companion that is ready for any challenge in the mountains.
Mammut Nordwand Knit Hight GTX Featutres:
- Last index: mountaineeringTech
- Flex index: B3
- Lace system: 2 Zone
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334): -30 °C
- Crampon-compatible: Fully crampon-compatible
- 3D Knitted Textile: Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knitting. Elastic, adapts to shape, excellent ventilation
- Contact Control
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves.
- Stretch-fit construction
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Alumina Insulation Insole
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- 3D Heel Foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Easy resoling
- GORE-TEX® Duratherm Insulated Comfort Footwear
- 3D Knitted|Microfiber Racing
- Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970|Light PU wedge|Insulated carbon insole