Nortec Trail Crampons
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
The Nortec Trail Crampon is a quick fit crampons made by an elastomer interconnected to a thread stainless steel structure under the shoes realized through a combination of micro-rope, connectors and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on the snow, ice and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
Designed and tested to meet the trail runners requirements. Extremely light weight and excellent grip on ice and hard snow. Perfect for training on dry, wet or muddy grassland. Excellent for the Skyraces in the spring season with quickly changing ground conditions and for the winter trails.. Excellent for trail running, light mountaineering and trekking.
Nortec Trail Crampons Features:
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
- 14 steel 8 mm long crampon’s spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to – 60 °C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.
- Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates. Special micro hi-resistance stainless steel rope to minimize the weight and to improve the comfort under the shoe. Size adaptation system (Pat.Pend.).
- The world’s lightest quick fit crampon.
- Compact case made of technical and functional material with plastic hook to hang up the case on the backpack. Two different pockets to keep separate crampons and avoid to loss time in the fit.
- Ideal for ice, mud and slippery surfaces thanks to the steel crampons plates
|Size||EU Sizing||US Sizing||Weight|