Thanks to its snug, athletic cut, the Ortovox 120 TEC T-SHIRT for women gives you maximum freedom of movement – during even the most demanding of maneuvers. The casual t-shirt for women not only cuts a fine figure while climbing – it’s also the perfect companion for any alpine adventure in the mountains. The 120 TEC T-SHIRT is therefore perfect for summer in the Alps.
The tried-and-tested yarn construction guarantees the necessary stability and scuff protection: The material is particularly lightweight yet durable thanks to CORESPUN TECHNOLOGY BY THE © SÜDWOLLE GROUP. In this spinning process, soft Tasmanian merino fibers with a diameter of 17.5 microns are spun around a core of polyamide filaments. This creates a yarn perfect for fabrics that are thin, lightweight and elastic, yet extremely robust and sturdy. And Tasmanian wool ensures the customary comfort and a proven microclimate. The 120 TEC t-shirt for women is thus the ideal top for summer climbing in the Alps.
Ortovox 120 Tec T-Shirt - Women Features:
- Séchage facile et rapide
- Résistant et durable
- Régulation de l'humidité et de la température
- CORESPUN technology by © Südwolle Group: (For increased stability)
- Quick drying
- Fine 17,5 Micron fiber diameter
- Long lasting
- This product was manufactured under fair working conditions in conformity with Fair Wear Foundation.
- This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.