The Ortovox 145 ULTRA GLOVES for women are ideal for chilly mornings, spring ski tour ascents or as inner gloves for additional insulation. For these lightweight merino wool gloves, ORTOVOX uses Nuyarn® – the most exclusive yarn. For this yarn, the finest Tasmanian merino wool fibers are spun around a nylon core to combine the positive features of merino wool and synthetic fibers. This is what makes these gloves so light and yet robust.
Thanks to merino wool, the 145 ULTRA GLOVES for women will keep your hands warm even when wet and due to the blend of materials they will dry significantly faster than gloves made purely of wool. The 145 ULTRA GLOVES for women are thus the ideal companion on the mountain – especially on a ski tour.
Ortovox 145 Ultra Gloves for Women Features:
- Nuyarn – improves merino wool functionality
- No odors: 90 % merino wool neutralizes odors
- 35 % stretchier
- Durable: 16 % stronger and less abrasion
- Dries 5x faster than conventional merino yarn
- WEIGHT: 22 g
- MATERIAL: 90 % virgin wool (MERINO) + 10 % polyamide
- Tasmanian merino wool : Merino wool is particularly fine and a sustainable natural product. Our merino wool comes from happy sheep reared on monitored, ethical sheep farms in Tasmania. Thanks to the small-diameter fibers in its particularly fine woolen threads, our merino wool is extremely soft and comfortable to wear on the skin. In addition to comfort, merino wool provides an ideal personal body climate by naturally regulating both moisture and temperature. It’s also odor neutralizing and easy to care for.
- Nuyarn®: In both the 105 MERINO ULTRA and 145 MERINO ULTRA lines, ORTOVOX uses the most exclusive yarn in the range: Nuyarn®. Fine wool fibers are spun around a polyamide core in a special manufacturing process. This produces a yarn that can be used to make light and voluminous fabrics. Increased warmth, comfort and stability are just a few of the benefits.