The 60 g/m² SWISSWOOL lining and robust nylon ripstop shell of the Ortovox LAVARELLA JACKET make it ideal for ski tourers who know that less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. To underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this ski touring jacket for women, Ortovox uses their new elastic MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT material in the underarm areas – exactly where breathability and freedom of movement are needed most.
The tight-fitting, elastic hood and elastic waistband and cuffs keep the wind and cold at bay on freezing summits. The two front pockets are positioned for optimum access even when wearing a backpack or harness, and can even accommodate larger objects. What’s more, the LAVARELLA JACKET has an athletic cut: The lightweight insulating jacket thus follows your movements on ski tours and fits perfectly under a 3L hardshell jacket.
- SWISSWOOL: Born out of a pioneering spirit and shaped by their innovative strength, ORTOVOX introduced the first SWISSWOOL products in 2011 – and simultaneously created a new segment of insulating wool products! Wool offers excellent thermal properties and optimum climate comfort. In addition to high functionality, SWISSWOOL is also characterized by its regional origin, as well as its sustainable production and processing.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM: Pertex® Quantum as the outer material for all our SWISSWOOL LIGHT and SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC products. Pertex® Quantum uses a particularly tightly woven structure, which results in an extremely windproof and abrasion-resistant material. At the same time the material is soft and light.
- 2 front pockets: Warm fingers and plenty of storage space
- Ergonomic cut
- Elastic hood
- Stretch underarm inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT
- Elastic cuffs
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Warm even when wet (better than down)