With its light weight and good insulation, the Ortovox PIZ BOVAL JACKET for men is perfect for long, strenuous days on ski tours.
The outer layer is made of PERTEX QUANTUM, a windproof, breathable, and extremely scuff-resistant material made from recycled polyamide. Its 90g/m2 SWISSWOOL lining can also absorb and release large quantities of moisture, and it warms even when wet.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOVAL JACKET for men is a versatile companion thanks to its colors and cut. This practical reversible jacket is understated and provides two styles in one.
With its elastic seams and cuffs, this lightweight insulating jacket can be adjusted for the perfect fit. Merino mesh inserts in the large front pockets provide added comfort and keep your hands warm. The bonded breast pocket is backpack compatible and provides enough space to store a map or trail bar on your ski tour.
So with the PIZ BOVAL JACKET for men, you’ll be ready for any ski tour – no matter how demanding or long.
Ortovox Piz Boval Jacket Features:
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio for a reversible jacket (90g/m)
- Breathable, windproof, and extremely scuff-resistant.
- Super sustainable
- 2 front pockets
- Bonded chest pocket (optimized for backpacks)
- Elastic hem seam
- Elastic cuffs
- Merino mesh inserts inside
- Regular Fit
- Reversible jacket (2 styles / 2 colors)
- water repellent
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90 g/ m²)
- Pertex Quantum
- Recycled polyamid
- water resistant