The Ortovox ROCK'N'WOOL ski socks have everything the perfect ski touring socks should offer: the ultimate in warming protection, breathability and comfort.
Elastic, stable and comfortable on the skin: the SKI ROCK'N'WOOL SOCKS for women keep your feet warm in freezing airstreams, caressing your skin with velvety-soft merino yarn at 21.5 microns in thickness.
The ankle and arch support ensures a good fit and prevents the ski touring socks from slipping or creasing. You can also say goodbye to blisters in the toe area thanks to the flat toe seam. For additional protection at the shin, the material is reinforced with a cushioning system to maximize comfort during ascents and descents.
The natural properties of merino wool really come into their own in the foot area, naturally regulating the temperature and moisture while also neutralizing unpleasant odors. A 360° webbing system also provides added breathability on demanding terrain.
The SKI ROCK'N’WOOL SOCKS for women offer comfort and protection for your feet and belong in every pair of ski touring or freeriding boots.
Ortovox Rock'N'Wool Ski Socks Features:
- Comfort cuff: For a comfortable and slip-free fit.
- Compact merino yarn: At 21.5 microns in thickness, merino yarn is elastic, stable and pleasant on the skin.
- Cushioning system: Ideal comfort and additional protection
- 360° Webbing System: For improved breathability
- Ankle and arch support: Ensures slip-free fit and prevents creasing.
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing and blisters
- Weight: 83 g
- Material: 41% virgin wool (merino) + 31% polyamide + 26% acrylic + 2% elastane