Salomon Shift MNC 10 Bindings
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
The Salomon Shift MNC 10 Binding is absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
The shift is the ultimate no compromise ski binding.
Salomon Shift MNC 10 Features:
- Downhill performance: The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
- Touring capabilities: PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
- Safety features: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Compatibility and Norms:
- MNC (Multinorm certified) The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL-Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy Climbing Aids Manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon compatibility: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminum: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Norm: MNC
- Weight (1/2 pair): 875g
- Adjustement range (US sizes):3.75
- Adjustment range: 30mm
- Din Scale: 4-10