- Flex: 110 - Medium/Stiff
- Last: 100 mm
- Volume: Medium
- Range of motion: 40°
- Weight: 1590 g per pair
- Use: For advanced skiers who will spend most of their time at the resort but want the possibility to go enjoy a nice powder day in the backcountry once in a while.
The Salomon Shift Pro 110 is designed for women who love to cruise through unspoiled powder at high speed, but are tempted by the occasional escapade to hike a new peak. This boot combines the stability and power of a true alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot that lets you enjoy the whole mountain. In bounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
Salomon Shift Pro 110 Features:
- S/PRO’s 100 mm inclusive fit and anatomically designed Seamless liner combined with a softer Sensifit insert provide an exceptionally easy entry and anatomical wrapping.
- Performance proven: The Coreframe insert delivers improved terrain feedback and power transmission for a unique downhill performance.
- Backcountry commodity: The Surelock skiwalk mechanism and liner’s walk function increase cuff mobility, while the integrated tech inserts ensure direct power transmission, all at only 1.6 kg.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
Women cuff design: Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women’s calves for better fit and comfort.
Women liner: A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
- Two additional hooks placed on both cuff's buckles expand the range of motion and mobility of the boot when it’s in hike mode, improving your comfort when heading up towards a peak.