- Flex: 130 - Rigid
- Last: 100 mm
- Volume: Medium
- Range of motion: 40°
- Weight: 1631 g per pair
- Use: For advanced skiers who ski mostly in the resort but want the option to go enjoy powder days in the backcountry.
The Salomon Shift Pro 130 is designed for skiers who love to charge through unspoiled powder at high speeds, but are tempted by the occasional escapade to hike a new peak, this boot combines the stability and power of a true alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot that lets you enjoy the whole mountain. Inbounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- Legendary Fit: S/PRO’s 100 mm inclusive fit and anatomically designed Seamless liner combined with a softer Sensifit insert provide an exceptionally easy entry and anatomical wrapping.
- Performance proven: The Coreframe insert delivers improved terrain feedback and power transmission for a unique downhill performance.
- Backcountry Convenience: At 1.67 kg, this boot makes it easy to hike up. The Surelock mechanism and liner’s walk function increase cuff mobility, while the LT insert ensures direct power transmission.
- Integrated Tech Inserts: Low Tech inserts are integrated into the shell to complement touring bindings, provide reliability and direct power transmission.
- Sure Lock Ski/Walk Mechanism: Simple and secure ski/walk mechanism that provides a wide range of motion for walking and locks for increased performance and safety on the way down.
- Custom Shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process allows you to customize the lower shell in just 10 minutes. With a thinner shell made of new materials, the foot is held closer to the shell for better feel, increased power and more direct power transmission.
- Polyamide frame: This polyamide part is the secret element that provides a great range of motion in walking mode and a true alpine flex in skiing mode.