The new Mt Blanc Pro is built around the latest Essential AC sole platform which is lightweight, and cushioned but also extremely burly and durable. The TPU insert at the toe gives a symbiotic connection to the latest automatic crampons.
The upper is a hardy 3mm perwanger leather backed up with a GORE-TEX® (Insulated Comfort Footwear) for cold weather use. The new ankle cuff design has an Exo-Ys TPU structure injected directly into the material, creating a really lightweight but supportive cradle around the ankle. The revised softshell gaiter is even easier to get into helping protect against snow and spindrift. The combination of PU Tek and rubber rand give the optimum blend of weight saving and reinforced protection, making the Mt Blanc Pro one of the lightest boots in its class.
Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro Features:
- ACTIVimpact Technology™ system: A construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 9 billion microscopic pores which are approximately 20,000 time smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So while water in it's liquid state can't penetrate the GORE-TEX membrane, the boot still remains breathable.
- SockFit Plus: A single piece of elastic fabric give this boot our most precise wrapping around the foot, making its sensitivity similar to that of a rock shoe. The stretch tongue, flex-point and gaiter give added support while allowing more natural movement while adding an additional layer of weather defense.
- Schoeller: Specially designed for action sports, the double-fabric designs consist of synthetic material on the outside and functional fibers on the inside for rapid wicking.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 900g;(1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : 3mm Suede Perwanger HS12 + S Tech Fabric + PU
- LINING : GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort
- MIDSOLE : PU + TPU
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Essential AC / Mont
- INSOLE : Pro-Fiber XT 20
- RAND : Full
- INSULATION : Yes
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Leather & Synthetic
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY : Automatic, Semi-Automatic
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE : Yes