Scarpa Origin - Women
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The starting point in our climbing career is of fundamental importance. It gives rise to the genetic building blocks that shape our climbing lives. The Scarpa Origin offers a lush leather upper, giving a feeling of padded luxury that is rarely found in a shoe aimed at encouraging people to start climbing. The flat profile and relatively relaxed randing ease the climber’s feet into a cocoon of comfort. The hook-and-loop closure keeps the foot snug and well positioned during use. The Origin introduces SCARPA’s Vision rubber, a proprietary compound that is both sticky and resilient to all the conditions that new climbers feet will experience.
Scarpa Origin Features:
- UPPER 1.8mm Suede upper is unstitched over the toes for high-level comfort. Twin reverse Velcro straps with a high-stretch gusset allow easy entry.
- INSOLE 3/4 length Nylon 1.4mm insert from heel to toe helps spread the force across the whole foot.
- ACTIVE RANDING Protective low-tension randing system.
- SOLE 5mm Vision rubber for the best balance between friction and durability.
- WEIGHT: 205g (1/2 pair size 38)
- MIDSOLE: Flexan 1.9mm
- OUTSOLE: Vision® Rubber (5mm)
- LAST: ED - Flat Profile / Slightly Asymmetric
- PROFILE: Flat
- SYMMETRY: Slightly Asymmetric
- CLOSURE: Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL: Leather