The Scarpa Phantom Tech Boot is a super light, technically precise, gaitered boot for cold weather mountaineering and ice climbing. This new design features the same warm, sensitive performance on highly technical winter objectives, with a redesigned offset zip closure, slimmed-down sole and a new HDry® direct-attach waterproof breathable membrane.
The new waterproof gaiter design uses PU Tek technology to create a lightweight but extremely durable outer with a high degree of dexterity and feel, while also helping to reduce the overall weight by 110g, making the Phantom Tech the lightest boot in its class.
The inner shell features a Primaloft 100 insulation layer and incorporates Primaloft Silver yarns, increasing the warmth and breathability. The revised fast lock system allows an easy to adjust, secure hold over the foot.
The new sole unit on the Phantom uses AC Tech roll (derived from the Ribelle family) to give increased cushioning and a more precise feel underfoot, with a new TPU crampon insert and carbon tech 3 SL midsole for a perfect synergy with the latest C3 automatic crampons.
Scarpa Phantom Tech Features:
- NAG Last: Technical, precise last shape. Lower volume, slightly narrower than average, with a pointier & tapered toe box shape. Flat lasted for climbing and optimum crampon fit. Used in Charmoz, Charmoz...
- Primaloft Silver Insulation in the inner boot.
- Built with the H-Dry system, it possess the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and insulation. The waterproof and breathable membrane is firmly laminated to the upper inner side and there are no seams and no gaps where water can penetrate: rain and cold are blocked on the shoe’s outer surface and a large volume of dry air keeps your feet warm and comfortable. The ultra-thin waterproof membrane and the unique lamination method provides a precise fit and keep your shoes dry and light all day.
- Dynamic Tech Roll: Innovative upper and sole construction system to obtain an ergonomic fit and maximum performance synergy. Dynamic Tech Roll system combines multiple innovative and light materials, enhancing comfort, performance and ensuring optimum anti-torsion efficiency.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 730g (1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : PU Tek + S-Tech Fabric with HDry® waterproof direct lamination membrane
- LINING : Primaloft® Silver
- MIDSOLE : 2D EVA-MP
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Precision Tech Roll / Mont
- INSOLE : Carbon Fiber + EVA + Aerogel®
- RAND : Full
- INSULATION : Yes
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- CRAMPON COMPATIBILITY : Automatic, Semi-Automatic
- WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE : Yes