Scarpa Proton XT - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Scarpa Proton XT is a supportive and highly cushioned shoe ideal for longer distance running, training, or speed walking. It is a versatile shoe with an excellent comfort and grip on all terrains. Suitable for the runners who require high level of cushioning, protection and lateral stability.
Scarpa Proton XT Features:
- The Proton XT has a 24mm heel height and 16mm at the toe, with an 8mm drop for all day comfort.
- UPPER: 3D air mesh with heat-sealed external PU cage with SCARPA® design for more support. Tongue in breathable 3D mesh.
- LACING: Built-in lace fastening to support the upper.
- HLP-HIDDEN LACE POCKET Lace pocket.
- SOLE GENETIC MAX SOLE Midsole in compressed medium-density EVA and with inserts in low-density EVA to ensure cushioning and stability. The ergonomic ESS insert connects the back of the shoe to the front, improving the structure, increasing the anti-torsional support, stability and responsiveness. High grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the Vibram® Megagrip compound; the outsole has deep grooves with the exclusive SCARPA® design.
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 335g; 12.7oz (1/2 pair size 42)
- UPPER : Mesh / TPU / Micro-Nubuck
- LINING : Polyester
- MIDSOLE : EVA-CM
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Genetic 2 Max / Megagrip
- INSOLE : TPU Insert
- DROP : 8mm
- LAST : ARF
- CUSHION : High
- UNDERFOOT PROTECTION : High