Just a tad softer than the Instinct, the Scarpa Instinct VS climbing shoe is designed with a single strap and Vibram® XS Edge rubber to resist deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges. The Instinct VS spans the performance arc from slabby boulder problems to overhanging gym routes. Sensitivity, with just enough power from the Bi-Tension randing for standing on dimes; these do it all.
Scarpa Instinct VS Features:
- 100 % Lorica® ensure no stretching of the shoe and long term durability
- Bi-tension™ active randing system
- Floating Velcro Strap for best fit and emproved power
- Rubber toe patch for improved toe hook power
- 3 mm Vibram XS Edge Rubber Sole
How to shop for Climbing Shoes