Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boots - Unisex
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
With their removable inner boots and integrated gaiters, the Scarpa Phantom 6000 boots are made for high altitude alpinism, winter mountaineering and ice climbing. The Mountain Lite removable liner is insulated with Micropile Primaloft fabric, EVA and 3-D Mesh + Aluminum to keep weight to a minimum but still provide well needed warmth. The side strap and collar strap closure of the inner boot make it easy to put on or take off, even with gloves on. You will love how easy the quick-lacing system is to use. The integrated gaiter is made with a special fabric especially made for Scarpa and consisting of weaving Kevlar®, Cordura® and nylon together and treating it with Outdry® for maximum durability, waterproofness and breathability.
Scarpa Phantom 6000 Features:
- Carbon Fiber Insole for great torsion control, good resilience and lightness.
- Easy to use quick-lace system.
- Ergo-fit system offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support.
- Removable and insulated inner boot
- Waterproof T-Zip® and integrated gaiter provides all-conditions comfort
Scarpa Phantom 6000 Construction:
- Upper: Nylon + EVA + Cork 3 mm
- Liner: EVA-Aluminum-Primaloft Micropile
- Insole: Carbon Fibre and EVA
- Midsole: Microporus EVA
- Sole: Vibram® Zero Gravity
- Last: AH / AG
- Sizes: 39 - 48 (whole sizes)
- Weight: 1990 g/pair (size 42)