Scarpa Phantom Tech Boots
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Made for mountaineering, ice and mixed climbing, the Scarpa Phantom Tech boots are breathable, insulated and water-resistant. These light mountaineering boots are made with the same material as the Phantom 6000 but without the removable liner for a more sensible feel. The carbon fiber insole provides torsional rigidity while the Vibram 0 Gravity midsole keeps the cold out. The entry zip has been repositioned to allow an unrestricted forward flex, resulting in a more comfortable boot. The integrated gaiter is made with a special fabric especially made for Scarpa and consisting of weaving Kevlar®, Cordura® and nylon together and treating it with Outdry® for maximum durability, waterproofness and breathability.
Scarpa Phantom Tech Boots Features:
- Carbon Fiber Insole for great torsion control, good resilience and lightness.
- Easy to use quick-lace system.
- Ergo-fit system offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support.
- Waterproof T-Zip® and integrated gaiter provides all-conditions comfort
Scarpa Phantom Tech Construction:
- Upper: Breathable Fabric + Win Therm + mycro-tech Water-Resistant
- Lining: Outdry + Primaloft®
- Insole: Carbon Fibre and EVA
- Midsole: Microporus EVA
- Sole: Vibram® Zero Gravity
- Last: NAG
- Sizes: 39 - 48 (whole sizes)
- Weight: 1660 g/pair (size 42)