Tecnica Cochise Light DYN Boots - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Tecnica Cochise Light DYN is the answer for those who are looking for the perfect ski boot for freetouring but need support and great performance to control wider skis, in every condition. Grilamid, combined with the Power Light bi-injection design, results in top performance in just 1600 grams. The Tecnica Light Fit liner gives a precise and anatomical fit.
Tecnica Cochise Light DYN Features:
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
- Mobility Cuff with a metal-to-metal connection and the S.A.S. (Self Adjusting System) offers 42° range of motion. The S.A.S. automatically reduces any kind of play. The result is great up-hill mobility with solid downhill performance.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: C.A.S.
- SOLES: ISO 5355 Bi-Material with Vibram rubber
- SHELL: Bi-Material: Grilamid/Grilamid
- CUFF: bi-material Triax 3.0
- LINER: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT , with laces
- BUCKLES: 4 micro full ALU screwed with lift lock
- SPOILER: velcro spoiler
- POWERSTRAP: 35mm light with hook
- CANTING: NO
- RATCHETS: double hicking hook
- MOBILITY CUFF: Self Adjusting System
- Last: 99 mm
- Flex: 130- Very Stiff for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Volume: Mid-Freeride
|Size:||25.5, 26.5, 27.5, 28.5, 29.5|
|Number of Buckles:||4 + 1 power strap|
|Last Width:||99 mm|
|Flex:||130 - Very stiff flex for maximum performance|
|Binding Compatibility:||Tech , Walk to Ride and Alpine Bindings|
|Good for:||Freeride, All-mountain, Off-Piste|