The Tecnica Forge GTX Boot is an award-winning, ultimate trekking boot. Designed to meet the demands of serious trekkers that are looking for the highest level of comfort and protection. Move confidently on variable terrain whether single or multi-day treks. The FORGE features our innovative technologies with the comfort, look and natural feel of Nubuck leather. The upper utilizes an elastic fabric on the collar and instep to allow flexibility and easy step-in. The Nubuck leather naturally conforms to the thermo-formable inserts during the customization process. The Forge comes with the first high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of our boots. All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages (trimming and changing the foot positioning) of expensive after-market solutions.
Tecnica Forge GTX Boots Features:
- The first heat-customizable upper in the outdoor industry. Offers a high level of foot-hold, support and comfort; tailor-made around each foot.
- Perforated breathable zones C.A.S. (Customizable Adaptive Shape)
- Supportive Trekking specific designed thermo-formable inserts and Customizable EVA layer on the forefoot and heel shock areas offers comfort and cushioning .
- Customizable ankle pads adjust the size and positioning of the malleolar pads to accommodate the wide range of customer needs.
- Elastic fabric and Gore-Tex® lining on the collar area allows easy step-in.
- High tenacity Kevlar loops are used instead of the classic metal hooks which, in combination with a unique rugged lace surface, are self-locking.
- Out-of-the box fit experience that is both comfortable and precise.
- Upper: 1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extendend Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1 layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking
In just 20 minutes in-store, you can have the only shoes in the world shaped for your feet!
Inspired from ski boot design, Tecnica has create an innovative overlap collar design allowing to attain the maximum comfort and performance.
Self-locking and ultra-resistant lacing system with Kevlar loops.
A true, fully anatomical last, including malleolar pads and a fully supportive arch.
Anatomically shaped ankle with malleolar pads for a fully pre-shaped cuff.
The oversized lugs are reversed to increase the contact of the rubber with the surface.
Vibram® Megagrip Compound delivers the ultimate level of grip and durability on all surfaces and terrain.