Tecnica Mach1 LV 120 Ski Boots - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- FLEX: 120 - Stiff
- LAST: 98 mm (Narrow)
- VOLUME: Low
- Use: Performance alpine ski boot for intermediate / advanced skiers with a low volume foot who want a high-performance boot
For those who get out there whether the snow Gods have delivered or not, the Mach1 LV 120 is a high-performance ski boot designed for skiers with low-volume feet. Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, the ultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer. The 120 delivers the same level of performance as our top-of-the-line 130, but with a slightly more forgiving flex, while the anatomical 98 mm last is an ideal fit for those with low-volume feet and lower arches. The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the anatomically shaped liner and shell. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. For crushing hot laps from bell to bell with precision and comfort, the Mach1 LV 120 is the boot you want to step into.
Tecnica Mach1 LV 120 Features:
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Asymetric Power Transmission: The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible.
- Quick Instep: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
|Size:||26.5 - 27.5 - 28.5|
|Number of Buckles:||4 buckles|
|Last Width:||98 mm|
|Good for:||Downhill skiing|