Tecnica Plasma S Shoes - Men
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Tecnica PLASMA S shoe is lightweight, flexible, agile and ultra comfortable while offering amazing traction and support- even on the most technical trails. Designed for those who prefer mobility over ankle support and want to move faster with lightweight packs for long distances. The anatomic last, overlap design and self locking lace design make for a perfect out-of-the box fit. Utilizing the C.A.S. machine, the footbed and upper are fully customizable to the individual’s anatomy. In only 20 minutes, one can experience an in-store customization process that results in a personalized and unique fit. Lined with Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort for the maximum level of breathability and waterproofness. Exclusive Vibram® outsole with Megagrip compound for approachlike grip on rocky and wet terrain.
Following the success of the award winning FORGE, the first customizable trekking boot, Plasma is the first customizable low-cut hiking shoe. Following the same process, using the C.A.S. machine, everyone can have their own custom-fit shoe.
Tecnica Plasma S GTX Shoes Features:
- Featuring Tecnica C.A.S Technology (Custom Adaptive Shape)
- First high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of Tecnica shoes.
- The first heat-customizable low-cut shoe in the industry.
- High tenacity Kevlar® loops are used instead of the classic metal hooks. When combined with the uniquely textured laces, consistent tension is maintained throughout the day.
- Flexible construction yet very supportive.
- Overlap design inspired by ski boots construction that allows Tecnica to attain the maximum comfort and performance
- Custom designed outsole offers great traction, agility and a high level of support.
|No more shoes that are too tight or too roomy. > No more heel pressure or not enough heel hold. > No more need to buy expensive after-market footbeds. > No break-in time; the fit is perfect from the very first step.|
All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages (trimming and changing the foot positioning) of expensive after-market solutions
Tailor-made around each foot for perfect comfort, support, foot-hold and zero break-in period.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking