- 3D Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing: R1=Tall Radius / R2=Center-Main Radius / R3=Tip Radius
- ROCKER: Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- TITANIAL FRAME: Provides power on the edge, strength for the mounting platform, and damping over the full length of the ski.
- FULL LENGTH SIDEWALL: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- BASE: P-Tex 2100
- RECOMMENDED BINDING: Marker Griffon 13 ID; 110 mm
- SKIING LEVEL: Advanced, Professional
- USE: Freeride ski built for women. Great for all snow conditions and will offer long turn dynamic performances as well as short turns agility.
Volkl Secret 102 Description:
The Volkl Secret 102 ski comes with Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips for more stability and dampening. And even better, it features the revolutionary 3 radius sidecut geometry along the full sidewall. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneouverability or smooth operation.
The Secret is the number one recommendation for all the charging freeride women out there. You want to let it all out, here's the Secret to realizing your goals on the slopes.