Tecnica Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boots
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- FLEX: 110
- LAST: 99 mm
- VOLUME: MEDIUM TOURING
- Range of motion: 55°
- Weight: 1500 g
- Use: For intermediate/advanced skier looking for a boot that is not too stiff but will still provide great downhill performance while saving weight.
The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over. The Tecnica Zero G Tour weighs just 1,500 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 110 makes the Zero G Tour a great downhill performer. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. The Tour will take you there.
Tecnica Zero G Tour Features:
DOUBLE BLOCKING MOBILITY CUFF SYSTEM
A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability and safety
• Offers 55º touring range of motion for a natural and effortless movement
• Self-adjusting system reduces every kind of play
- Low Tech Insterts: Dynafit certified
- Full rubber rockered soles designed in collaboration with Vibram
- Water protection system featuring bi-injected material in a double ridge structure that keeps water out.
- The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit.
- Ability to change the forward lean from 12 to 13 degrees
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- Shell: PU
- Cuff: PP
- Liner: ULTRAFIT Pro Light with lace
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesum
- Spoiler: no
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: NO
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Ratchets: double hicking hook
- Mobility Cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
How to choose Backcountry Boots
|Number of Buckles:||4 + Power Strap|
|Last Width:||99 mm|
|Binding Compatibility:||Tech, AT|
|Good for:||All-Mountain, Freeride, Ski Touring,|