The Zag H-105 ski is made for strong skiers who want to ski fast and jump big cliffs in large powdery fields. This ski is more accessible than his big brother the H-112 thanks to its shorter radius. You will be amazed by its stability in every snow conditions, while its fairly wide waist will carry you off the beaten track faster than you ever thought possible.
Zag H-105 Ski Features:
- Light camber mixed with long and very progressive tip and tail rockers.
- Exceptional floatability and absolute comfort in deep snow.
A poplar wood core with a perfect dosage of flex and torsional resistance. This construction is the best you will find to practise freeride skiing in its most intense form.
- High-Density ABS Sidewalls for extra impact resistance
- Multi-Axial Fiberglass double layer for better skiability and strength
- Super resistant and performant Poplar woodcore
- High-molecular weight base improves quality of gliding
- Vulcanized rubber for better damping of vibrations
- Wide edges increase edge life.
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)