The Dynafit TLT Speed Radical Binding is the comfortable evolution of the legendary TLT Speed. It combines maximum comfort and lightweight, making it great for ski touring, speed touring and ski running.
Dynafit TLT Speed Radical Binding Features:
- Power Towers block your toe from moving forward, easing entry into the binding and reducing potential for pre-release.
- Heel piece rotates fully for skiing and touring (remove ski to change from ski to tour mode).
- Heel lifts are easy to engage and have a medium and high setting for climbing.
- Heel piece has a total fore/aft adjustment of 25mm.
- Release value can be adjusted for vertical and lateral release.
- Uses a leash to keep you connected with your ski.
- Boots and binding compatibility: Tech
- Crampon Compatible: Yes
- Brake Compatible: No
- Low Tech Race Toe
- Torx Screws
- No Additional Plate (4 mm)
- Speed Step Climbing Bar
- Side towers for quick binding entry with QSI-Inserts and Greater side impact resistance
- Optimized eccentric cam
- Adjustable length: +/- 12.5 mm
- DIN Settings: 4-10
- Made of Forged aluminum 7075, High-strength plastic, CrMo Steel, Stainless steel
Good for: Ski Touring, Free Touring, Ski Mountaineering, Speed Touring.