||Out of stock
To pre-order, send us an email or give us a call.
Introducing the 22 Design Lynx, a new NTN tech-toe telemark-touring binding. It’s a completely new design featuring composite flex plates, adjustable preload and binding activity, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings.
The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode. Once at the top, ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!
22 Design Lynx NTN Bindings Features:
easy step in and out
• instant flex engagement
• 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring
• adjustable preload and 3 activeness settings
• spring-loaded dual-height climber
• weight including climbers:
• NTN compatible in two sizes:
- Size break for Scarpa and Crispi boots is 26.0/26.5
- for Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0
• tech-toe pin height: 1.6”
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA.