Embark on an engineering journey and uncover the secret ingredients that make the ATK Crest 8 binding a mechanical masterpiece. Just like following a recipe, explore each hotspot throughout the product to fully understand and savor the flavors of its innovation.
Would you enjoy the trip to a snowy ridge knowing that your bindings don’t have a carefully designed toe piece for an immediate step-in? Or a system that allows the ski to bend in order to achieve its maximum performance under stress? Then, take a look at the ATK Crest 8 bindings!
ATK Crest 8 Binding Features:
- Easy Entry System: This system is characterised by a new design of the toe piece. Its innovative geometries allows a smooth step-in, safe and easy to perform on all the latest boots models. Effective even if the soles are worn.
- Elastic Response System: When under stress skis flex and compress. Under these circumstances, thanks to ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®, the heel piece can slide towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
- Cam Release System: The CAM Release System drives the step-in and the vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring: when the step-in or a release occur, the pins are forced to follow the CAM profile and provide a precise release.
- Press, Turn, Ski: The new ATK patented system: simply press the pedal and rotate the head of the heel piece to lock the ski brake. Activated by a simple move, this mechanism guarantees a safe use while improving the level of automatism of the bindings.
- Weight: 280 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Release range: 3-8
- Walking modes: Flat | +27mm | +42mm
- Boot size adjustment: 20mm
- Heel elastic travel: 10mm
- Toe piece release adjustability: No
- Ski brake: 75mm | 86mm | 91mm | 97mm | 102mm | 108mm
- Ski brake system: MANU