The ATK Raider 13 Evo is not just a binding, it is a work of art created by ATK Bindings: a futuristic design for outstanding performance. Now equipped with an automatic ski brake activated by rotating the head of the heel piece, replacing the manual push button mechanism. The toe piece offers adjustable release values providing perfect adaptability to your style of skiing.
ATK Raider 13 EVO Features:
- Easy Entry System®: A new geometry of the toe parts makes step-in easy with any tech boot available on the market, even with worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: Eliminating snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): Allows for changing the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It reduces boot toe insert wear and tear and provides a proper locking strength for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: Exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: An elastic sliding system (14 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reducing the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 3 different walking modes-Flat, +35 mm, and +49 mm.
- Compatible with any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 13 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE®: The adjustable settings of the heel release are now available for the toe part. The new toe part by ATK Bindings features adjustable release settings and combined with the heel piece it delivers top class stability.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM®: An extraordinary innovative system which requires no further action for activating the rear skibrake. The skibrake is automatically set by switching from ascent to descent mode, no further action required.
- Weight: 370 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, POM, Stainless steel
- Release range: 5-13
- Walking modes: Flat | +26mm | +46.5mm
- Boot size adjustment: 25mm
- Heel elastic travel: 14mm
- Toe piece release adjustability: Yes
- Ski brake: 86mm | 91mm | 97mm | 102mm | 108mm | 120mm
- Ski brake system: EVO