Vertical Addiction is one of BCA's 200 Authorized Refill Centre worldwide so it is easy to have your cylinder serviced right here in the Bow Valley.
The refillable Float compressed air cylinder is the power and driving force behind BCA's Float 2.0 avalanche airbag system. When the Float trigger is pulled, the Float 2.0 activates the release of 2,800-3,000 psi (207 bar) of compressed air, inflating the airbag. Always make sure your cylinder is full and connected correctly before heading out. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than the Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 cylinder ensures a rapid fill when activated.
Only compatible with Float 2.0 systems.
A Hazardous Material Shipping Fee of $35 will be added to your purchase at checkout. FULL Float 2.0 cylinders ship separately from other order items due to their hazardous classification. Full cylinders must be signed for on delivery so please adjust your shipping address accordingly!
BCA Float 2.0 Compressed Air Cylinder Features:
- Full cylinder requires additional $35 hazmat shipping fee
- Filled between 2,800 and 3,000 psi. Compressed air ONLY
- Weight: 594 grams (Full), 500 grams (Empty)
- DOT, TC, and TUV certified
- Comes with Float Consumer Refill Kit (five o-rings, allen key, vacuum grease, and toothpick) for refilling.
- Only compatible with Float 2.0 Airbag Systems.
- Refillable at any of BCA’s 200+ certified refill locations including Vertical Addiction in Canmore.
A Hazardous Material Shipping Fee will be added to your purchase at checkout. Full Float 2.0 cylinders ship separately from other order items due to their hazardous classification. Full cylinders must be signed for on delivery so please adjust your shipping address accordingly!