Dedicated, durable and designed for ice cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is our toughest alpine pack. Featuring an updated BD X-rip 420d fabric with UTS™ coating, these packs are now ultra-durable to withstand season after season of mountain abuse. These packs also provide a balanced carry thanks to its SwingArm shoulder straps, and fully strippable waistbelt, lid and frame-sheet. The new custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment provides secure attachment for technical ice tools and mountaineering axes while a front crampon pouch and a tuck-away rope strap secure gear to the outside. Finally, a drawcord skirt provides a second defense against spindrift and light precip.
Black Diamond Mission 35 Features:
- New BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
Black Diamond Mission 35 Specs:
- Average Stock Weight :
- S-M: 1.62 kg
- M-L: 1.62 kg
- Volume :
- Materials : BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating