Designed for moderate snow climbing while approaching alpine rock routes or ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Neve Pro crampons feature a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
Good For: Alpine Routes, Ski Mountaineering, Backpacking
Black Diamond Neve Pro Crampons features:
- Pro Binding: The most secure and adjustable system featuring a full step-in design for rigid-sole boots with both a toe and heel welt.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
Fit Shoe Sizes: 36-46 (46+ will require the long center bar.) / 4 1/2 - 12 (U.S)
- Weight Per Pair: [Strap] 576 g
- Size: One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar.
- Materials: Aluminum alloy