Black Diamond Spark Mitts Features:
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Full goat leather shell with hook-and-loop closure
- Internal finger slots for added dexterity
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Weight Per Pair : 160 g
- Temperature Range : -12/-1 °C (10/30 °F)
For deep laps at the ski area, remote backcountry tours and everything in between, the Black Diamond Spark Mitts combine a highly durable construction with a warm and cozy mitt design. Featuring a super-tough goat leather shell with a BD.dry™ waterproof insert and added EVA padding, the Spark stands up to wet storms, rogue tree branches, and the prolonged abuse of the skiing life. The Spark’s mitt design features internal finger slots for increased dexterity, and a buttery-soft fleece lining and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keep your hands toasty and comfortable. The hook-and-loop wrist closure keeps snow out and makes for a secure fit.
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is a waterproof/breathable /windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, the BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- - Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- - 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- - 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- - Fully seam-taped