- Construction: Fluxform Duramax Sandwich Full Sidewall
- Core + Key Materials: Trueblend Free Woodcore
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Use: For advanced to expert skiers looking for a ski that's playful in powder and grippy on firm snow.
The new Blizzard Rustle 10 has been completely redesigned with the not-so-simple goal of making the best better. This quiver-killer is back with a vengeance, fueled by an energetic Freeride Trueblend woodcore and an all-new FluxForm metal layup technology. Trueblend and FluxForm are designed to work together to provide stability and strength underfoot, yet retain all of the playfulness you've come to love and expect in the tip and tail of a Rustler 10. From hunting glory pow in the trees to showing off under the lift, now more than ever, the Rustler 10 is built to Press Send.
Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski Features:
- We have designed a specific Trueblend Free Woodcore for our freeride / back country category skis. It combines beech and poplar – two wood types that guarantee performance – with paulownia for a lightweight, yet high-performance wood core.
The result: the right flex to cover for all backcountry requirements in a lighter package.
- The FluxForm is designed to work in perfect combination with the Trueblend Wood Core. As its core construction the FluxForm is specifically sized for each model. Tapered on the tips for perfect floating and wider on the tail for more support during fast turn in powder and landing from cliff.