The Boreal Flyers mid approach shoes have a slightly closer fit than the regular Boreal approach shoes and have an extended rock-shoe-like lace closure for a precise fit and great control. The upper is made from premium quality split leather with PU Air Net lining, and the generous rubber rand both protects from scuffs and aids grip in foot jams.
Unlike lesser approach shoes, Flyers boasts a fully board-lasted construction for superior comfort and support on rough terrain.
The Vibram Appeal outsole combines a precise climbing zone at the forefoot with a deeper tread pattern. This provides excellent grip on rock and soft ground, whether approaching, climbing, or descending.
Flyers mid is the benchmark technical approach shoe.
Boreal Flyer Mid Features:
- UPPERS: Premium quality 1.8mm split leather. Laces to the toe for a precise fit. Rubber toecap for protection and TPU heel rand to reduce weight. HFS padded heel system.
- LINNING: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PXF with shock absorbing EVA layer for comfort.
- SOLE: Vibram Appeal rubber outsole in high friction Megaprip formula. Injected EVA heel for superior cushioning.
- USAGE: Technical approach and easy climbs. Paths, trails and off-road. Street use
- WEIGHT: 910 gr.