- FLEX: 105 medium/stiff
- LAST: 100 - medium width
- VOLUME: medium volume
- Range of motion: 65°
- Weight: 1230 g / 26,5
- Use: For advanced skiers who like to ride mostly in the backcountry and sometimes opt for volume at the resort.
The Dalbello Quantum Free 105 W is specifically designed for female skiers looking for a very versatile freetouring boot. It combines control and power transmission with smooth and comfortable hiking characteristics in a perfect way. The secret is its innovative, two-piece shell and cuff construction that enables little weight, anatomical fit, and high rigidity. Still, this stiffness does not affect the freedom of movement at all. Since the two-piece X dual-link cuff allows more than a 65° range of movement making hiking easy and effortless! On descents, the extended cuff ensures loss-free power transfer, great support, and excellent ski control. The wide powerstrap and two easy-to-grab buckles for effective and smooth closure provide lateral stability. An improved mechanism allows more forward lean and can very quickly be changed from hike to ride and vice versa. The exclusive women´s IF Touring Sport liner with medium density paddings and extra heel retention offers outstanding comfort and hold and can be adapted to the individual shape of the foot. A profiled Vibram dual density rocker sole offers good grip when walking and climbing plus smooth power transfer to the binding and ski.
Dalbello Quantum Free 105 W Features:
- GRIPWALK® soles with Vibram technology
- Hike to Ride or Ride to Hike mode: Designed for security, release the Hike & Ride lever by moving it away from the holding rod. Find the “sweet spot” roughly with the boot at 90 degrees. Do the opposite to close the lever into ski mode
- 65° Range of motion: Forward and Backward lean for the boots
- Dual Link Cuff: ROM <65° - Lateral Stiffness - Easy & effective handling with Dyneema SK78+ Black Technora Rope
- The My Fit boot system enables easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner.
- IF Liners: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands exactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition, all IF liners are thermoformable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- Bonded Shell: Innovative and unique construction of two shell halves bonded together. Super Light and ultra-stiff polyamide with carbon fiber. Anatomical Heel Cup