The DMM Ceros Locksafe Carabiner minimises the risk of cross-loading. Easy to operate with one hand, and able to locate on the belay loop in a single movement, the Ceros is intuitive to use and simple to rack. Correct orientation is achieved with an internal wiregate that keeps the Ceros captive on a belay loop, and a horn which prevents assisted braking devices moving onto the carabiner’s spine. Full section top bar gives smooth rope control and resists wear.
DMM Ceros Locksafe Carabiner Features:
- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatibility with belay devices
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- The top of the Ceros' spine prevents assisted breaking devices and rope controllers from twisting around the spine and cross-loading the carabiner.
- Weight: 86g
- Major Axis: 25kN
- Minor Axis: 7kN
- Open Gate: 7kN
- Gate Opening: 20mm
- Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
- Locking System: Locksafe