The DMM Revolver Screwgate carabiner has a screwgate and keylock nose so that it does not snag on ropes or gear. It features the same friction reducing pulley as the wiregate version, but this model is fully certified as both a carabiner and pulley. This makes the DMM Revolver Screwgate ideal for use in hauling systems where exceptional safety is required.
DMM Revolver Screwgate Features:
- Unique pulley wheel design locking biner
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Shrouded nose to reduce snagging
- Runs on a dry lube "IGUS" bearing, which is seated on a high tensile stainless sleeve and spindle.
- Will continue to rotate with loads up to 11Kn before any deformation occurs. In the unlikely event that the pulley does deform - and we have not seen one case yet - the biner still acts as a full strength (24 Kn) carabiner.
- Anodized for protection against the elements especially coastal and rigorous mountain environments.
- The 'IGUS' bearing will run without lubrication, however like all gates and barrels a periodic cleaning and oiling will prolong the units life.
- Weight: 63g
- Major Axis: 24kN
- Minor Axis: 8kN
- Open Gate: 8kN
- Gate Opening: 16mm
- Dimension: 60 x 109mm
- Locking System: Screw-Lock