DMM Spectre 2 carabiner
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
The DMM Spectre 2 Wire Carabiner features I-Beam construction for reduced weight, a shrouded nose for added security, and generous rope radii for smooth rope running and softer catches in a fall.
These all-around carabiners can be used across trad, sport, or winter climbing. They are full sized for ease of handling, and wire gates keep weight low. If you want one type of carabiner to cover all your climbing needs, you need an all-rounder.
Versatility and a broad feature set make the Spectre 2 an ideal starting point for a climbing rack.
DMM Spectre 2 Wire Carabiner Features:
- Wire gates are the lightest gate type available and resist freezing shut in cold conditions.
- The gate notches on these carabiners are as small as possible while remaining functional, reducing the chance of them snagging on other equipment.
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging.
- Coloured carabiners allow colour coding of gear on your rack, helping you select the right piece of protection first time on a big trad lead.
- Weight: 32g
- Major Axis: 24 kN
- Minor Axis: 8kN
- Gate Open: 9kN
- Gate Opening: 23mm
- Dimension: 56 x 97mm
- Conformance: EN 12275:2013 B